Dar es salaam,
The Configuration Analysts will be a dedicated individual with payment wallet configuration experience across Credit services.Their central role will be the local implementation of configuration guides and approved changes to support the launch and improvement of new Apps.
Upon hiring the candidate will be given training in this platform.
Key Accountabilities:1. Responsible for analysing and documenting new requirements for new business services and scenarios
2. Responsible for configuring new services, optimising service parameters for performance and monitoring schedule and testing accordingly on assigned platform
3. Responsible for analysing, documenting and troubleshooting new configurations, leading to reduced service degradation or loss.
4. Responsible for configuring scheduled changes on the assigned service platforms
5. Maintain quality documentation of the changes made on the platform for service introduction, incident resolution or performance improvement.
6. Maintain workflow changes within the system
7. Review and a maintain full understanding of Credit controls in place in all markets
8. Report to market stakeholders on updates of scenarios, configuration, test results and reports across assigned markets and escalating issues when appropriate
9. Provide knowledge transfer to markets for all M-Pesa and 3rd party configurations performed to broaden knowledge base on execution.
10. Provide training to Market a on the new services configured, testing results and reports developed.
- System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
Desirable• Mobile Payment or Financial Services Experience
• Service Operations Qualification – ITIL
• AML Qualification - ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
• Regulated industry experience
• Programme Management Qualification and Experience – MSP
• Minimum of 3 Years Experience
• Bachelor Degree on IT/Computer Science/Engineering,