Dar es salaam,
The InSight Engineer is responsible for the configuration of the Insight platform in order to support the agreed supported products, projects and services within assigned Markets.
The InSight Engineer will liaise with the current InSight engineers in order to understand the current best practices, and implement the new features.
Upon hiring the candidate will be given training in this platform.
Key Accountabilities§ Delivery of end to end products and services to assigned Markets
§ Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing Insight engineers and Insight Vendor.
§ Directly support key market deployments on the configuration of the insight platform.
§ Identification of local project issues, risks and dependencies with local Market teams.
§ Implement and maintain productive local Governance for assigned services.
Essential• System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
• Understanding of data structures, including XML, JSON, objects, and arrays.
• Command-line based Linux/Unix experience (System administration or networking experience would be a bonus.)
• SQL and Relational Database experience (Oracle , PostgreSQL)
• MongoDB and Cassandra experience
• NoSQL databases and distributed storage concepts. Apache Cassandra would be advantageous.
• Experience with forward proxying, reverse proxying and load balancing.
• NGINX, HA Proxy or Squid would be advantageous.
• AWS ELB or F5 NLB would be a bonus.
• Containerisation and orchestration knowledge.
• Docker and Swarm would be advantageous.
Kubernetes would be a bonus.
Desirable• Mobile Payment or Financial Services Experience
• Service Operations Qualification – ITIL
• AML Qualification - ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
• Regulated industry experience
• Programme Management Qualification and Experience – MSP
• Degree Qualification - Preferably STEM