Dar es salaam,
Role purpose: To build product flows and logic based on technical solution designs. To support the delivery of technical solutions that meet the business requirements, whilst ensuring compliance with the Global reference and best standards.
He will also liaise with the product owners in order to advise on the best technical approach.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership• Work in close cooperation with Solution Architects to build the service logic based on high and low level technical designs;
• Technical risk/issue ownership and management/resolution during solution delivery;
• Collaborate with SCRUM master/Project Manager and members of Agile squad to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requirements;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience• Degree in IT or related field (essential);
• Fluent in English
• A problem-solving mind-set utilizing technology
• Technical knowledge in: Unix based Oss (Admin level), Database Operations and Administration (Oracle), Cloud Computing, Unix based systems, JSON and SOAP APIs, Cryptographic algorithms, IP Networks
• Experience working with agile methodologies, methods and frameworks. i.e. Scrum or Kanban
• System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
Understanding of data structures, including XML, JSON, objects, and arrays.
Must Have• 5 or more years of Testing experience across Functional, SIT, UAT Test Phases
• Desired: Degree in IT or relevant IT qualification
• Desired: ISEB Foundation
• Desired: SAFe Certified